Boiler Servicing & repair
Only £49 plus vat If We Can Fix The Fault Within The 1st Hour.
Scroll down the page to learn more about Blue Flame and our 5 star service.
Rated 9.9 on Checkatrade.
bOILER SERVICE AND FREE SYSTEM HEALTH CHECK £59 plus vat
Call us on 01923219000 or Click here to Request an immediate call back!
Our friendly and helpful staff are waiting for your call and will book in a service at a time to suit you.
Hertfordshire, Middlesex & North London's Premier Plumbing & Heating Service
£59 plus vat Fixed Price Boiler service includes FREE central heating health check!
- Shortlisted for The SME 2018 and 2019 UK ENTERPRISE AWARD.
- Winner of BBC1's Workplace Wonders presented by John Barrowman. Clink link below to see us in action.
- Blue Flame are recommended directly by most boiler manufacturers on their 'local expert' search.
- Blue Flame are the experts when it comes to servicing & repairing your boiler.
- We service all major brands and are recommended by the manufacturers.
- We service Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Glowworm, Ideal, Main, Viessmann,
- Baxi, Heatline, Potterton, Sanier Duval, Ravenheat, Ferroli, Ariston and many more.
- Shortlisted for The SME 2019 UK ENTERPRISE AWARD.
- Family run business, now in our 20th year.
- 9.9% on Checkatrade. See reviews from our delighted customers on our home page.
- Recommended and part of the Which group.
- Having worked directly for manufacturers, you will be in the best and safest possible hands.
Call and book a boiler service today and we will check over your central heating and controls at no extra cost.
Take advantage of this offer now and call the experts.
You’re in safe hands.
Our engineers are extremely thorough. We check the following as standard!
- Boiler Efficiency
- Safety Checks
- Inspect For Leaks
- Inspect For Wear And Tear
- Safety Operation
- Test Of Components
- Gas Pressure Test
- Gas Rate Of Boiler
- Inspection Of Flue
- Flue Analysis And Performance
- Check Seals
- Clean condensate trap
- Check Operation
- Drop Test At Meter To Inspect For Gas Leaks
- Test Of Central Heating And Valves
- Advice On How To Save Money On Your Fuel Bills
Tips From The Top.
We, at Blue Flame, love to give advice on how to save money and protect your plumbing and central heating system, minimising callouts and stacking up unwanted bills.
During the summer, we'd suggest turning your central heating on at least once a week for 10 or so minutes.
This will help your valves and controls to keep moving, minimising the risk of them ceasing when it's time to turn your heating on.
Have a magnaclean fitted to your central heating boiler pipes, which we clean out as standard on every boiler service. This is a very cost effective way to protect your heating system/radiators.
Have thermostatic valves fitted to your radiators, enabling you to control the temperature individually.
A wireless roomstat fitted to your home will control the overall temperature of your house and switch the boiler off when it's satisfied, cutting your fuel bills.
We'd recommend using your timer. You can bring the heating on in the morning before you wake, and in the evening when returning from work. In extremely cold conditions you can keep the heating on for long periods but control the temperature with your room stat.
If your boiler stops working during the winter, it may be a frozen condense pipe. We'd suggest pouring warm water over the condense pipe if it's outside. Make sure the pipe is lagged sufficiently to help resolve this.
Have your boiler serviced once a year. It can eradicate costly bills and help your boiler run more efficiently.
A radiator that's not heating on the top is usually just air. Make sure to keep them bled for best results.
Keep an eye on the pressure of your boiler. Make sure it's topped up to at least 1 bar, otherwise it can stop working.
Buy a carbon monoxide alarm and situate it close to your boiler. Any local hardware shop sells them.
Powerflush your central heating every 5 years. This will help maintain your radiators and help prolong the life of your boiler.
Please feel free to call us for more tips. We are on hand to help you however we can. Our friendly staff are only a phone call away.